Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My newest endeavor!
I love color, learning, and trying something new!
Color inspires the desire to create something beautiful.
Learning builds skill sets to give creativity a platform.
Experimentation combines learning and creativity to explore new worlds and reach new heights!
Although it may seem unusual, these ideas guide my design principles. Every product on this site is different. Every time you return to this site, you will see something different. I don’t have a particular style, theme, or medium. I love creating beautiful things.
Check out the gallery to see things I have created in the past.
I would love to take special orders. Let me know what kind of project you have in mind!
Lana Mowdy
Limitless Artistry
lanamowdy@sbcglobal.net
limitlessartistry.com limitlessartistry.com





No comments: